HOW TO FIND US
Click the map below to generate driving directions to the school. If your browser does not support this application, driving directions from multiple points can be found at the bottom of this page.
From Baltimore Washington Airport
- Exit left from BWI passenger terminal area to Routes MD 170 & I 95
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile (see signs for Route US 97, Annapolis/Bay Bridge)
- Exit far right to MD 170N (see signs for US 97, Annapolis/Bay Bridge)
- Stay on MD 170; (also called Aviation Blvd.), travel approximately 3.5 miles (5 traffic lights) in left lane
- Be in left lanes of Aviation Blvd. (see signs for US-97, Annapolis/Bay Bridge) to Cromwell Park Dr.
- Turn left onto Cromwell Park Drive and then take on-ramp to merge onto expressway, US 97 South
- Stay on US 97 S approximately 18 miles - until it merges into US 50 and US 301
- Join US 50 East. Cross the Severn River Bridge and continue on to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge (current toll rates).
- After crossing the Bay Bridge, continue directions From US 50E, US 301N Split (below).
From US 50E, US 301N Split
- 13.5 miles after the Bay Bridge, US 50 East bears off to the right, while US 301 continues North to the left. Move to the right lane and follow US 50E (begin seeing signs to Easton).
- Travel about 18 miles on US 50E. You will see the Easton Airport on the right as you approach the town of Easton.
- About 1 mile past airport, bear right onto MD 322 (see signs to St. Michaels, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum).
- At 4th traffic signal, turn right onto MD 33 (St. Michaels Road). See signs to St. Michaels and Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
- Travel 3 miles to school entrance (beige brick gate-portals) on right.
- Drive up scenic tree-lined drive. Turn left at Welcome sign and go short distance to first two buildings you see on the right and park in the lot in-between them. One of those buildings will have a sign: ADMINISTRATION. Upon entering the building, walk to the end of hallway. The Administration Office is located on the left.
From Washington, DC Area & Points West
- Join Route US 50E from New York Ave., Routes 495 (Washington Beltway), MD 295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway), I 95, MD 97, or MD 2 .
- Travel East on US 50 and cross Severn River Bridge first, then the Chesapeake Bay Bridge (current toll rates).
- Continue directions From US 50E, US 301N Split (above).
From New York, Philadelphia Area
- Travel on US 95 South and cross the Delaware Memorial Bridge, continue South.
- Take Exit 1A (DE 896 to Glasgow, Middletown).
- At Glasgow, US 301S to MD 213; go south on MD 213 to traffic light at junction of US 50E. Left onto US 50E and continue another 15-16 miles until you see Easton Airport on the right, then follow directions From US 50E, US 301N Split (above).
From Norfolk, Virginia Beach Area
- From Norfolk, take US 13N across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel (current toll rates).
- Take US 13N to Salisbury, MD. Stay on US 13 (not Business 13) through town to join US 50 West.
- Follow US 50W towards Easton.
- Approaching Easton, turn left onto MD 322 and stay on same to MD 33 (caution, MD 333 is two traffic lights before MD 33).
- Turn left onto MD 33 and travel 3 miles to school entrance on right (beige brick gate-portals).